[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Aerospace Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
The Shift Lead Technician is responsible for the daily results of their maintenance team, continuous improvement of their teams skillsets, and communication with the Engineering and Maintenance Supervisor. This is a hands on position that requires nearly 100% of time to be spent on the production floor working on the equipment.
- Respond to maintenance requests from the production team and lead the maintenance team in remediating the issue in a timely fashion
- Provide technical backstop for maintenance team when solving complicated issues
- Maintain preventative maintenance schedules
- Work with OEMs to obtain technical support via phone/email
- Closely work with production supervisors to provide effective support in both present and future scenarios
Electrical, Troubleshooting, Maintenance technician, Schematic, Repair, Allen-bradley, 3 phase, Preventive maintenance, Plc troubleshooting, Electrical troubleshooting, Blueprint, Relay, multimeter, voltmeter, automation, proximity sensors, cgmp
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience leading a team of technicians in electro-mechanical troubleshooting and repair of automated production lines in a high-pressure manufacturing environment
- Experience with managing constantly shifting priorities and escalating situations as needed, including reallocation of available resources, all with minimal to no supervision
- Fluent in all kinds of technical documentation including but not limited to drawings, schematics, blueprints, and PNIDs (electrical, mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, steam, etc)
- Hands on experience with automated equipment, PLCs, manufacturing, and robotics
- Proficiency using digital multimeter, oscilloscope, and basic hand tools
- Deep knowledge of instrumentation used in automated machinery (PNP/NPN, types of proximity sensors, analog/digital, amplitude/sensitivity, etc)
- Experience with the following systems and their associated components: steam (preferably clean steam), pneumatic, hydraulic, and water (preferably WFI)
- Ability to complete work in a cGMP compliant fashion, with all associated paperwork and environments (clean areas, sterile gowning, ISO 5)
- Proficiency with Office 365 products, particularly Word and Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as the ability to input clear and concise information into shift notes
- Prior use of RCA to determine failure mode, including creating and implementing solutions to prevent reoccurrence of the failure
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.