[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Aerospace Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Responsibility of direct supervision of mechanics during daily maintenance activities in compliance with FAR 145 regulations, and duties will not be delegated except to the Director of Operations.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Responsible for directing the floor activities of component inspection, repair and overhaul.
On the job training of mechanics.
Evaluation and repair planning of “Work in Progress”.
Shipping and Receiving duties as needed.
Verification of Bill of Materials needed for WIP.
Safely and efficiently accomplish maintenance functions as required to repair and inspect products being processed through the MROC.
Work closely with Director of Quality to ensure the highest level of quality standards.
Responsible for all shop floor personnel job plans in conjunction with required work scopes.
Responsible for conformance of components in repair or overhaul to CMM or approved data.
Performs other tasks and duties as assigned by the Production Supervisor.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Four-year college degree in a technical field, or equivalent work experience, or any combination of education and experience that enables one to perform the job functions and responsibilities.
• Extensive knowledge of FAA certification requirements, manual development, operations specifications, FAA procedures, Aircraft flight manuals and related to technical data appropriate to company operations.
• Must be a skilled communicator with demonstrated team building skills.
• Utilize problem solving methodologies for process improvement.
• Computer competent with good organizational skills.
• Embrace the principles, theories, and practices of leadership.