[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Aerospace Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Title- Structural Engineer
Duration- 3 months
Location- Cape Canaveral, FL
If interested send updated resume- email@example.com
• Originate and check structural engineering deliverables, such as steel calculations, specifications, material requisitions.
• Reviews and coordinates technical documents with/from other engineering disciplines, procurement, and construction.
• Prepare technical reports related to specific design issues. Participate in technical meetings and perform intra-discipline coordination.
• Grade 23- BS in structural/civil engineering from an accredited university or college, and a minimum of 1 year of related experience Passed the Engineer in Training (EIT) exam or obtain EIT within 12 months of hire date.
• Grade 24- BS in structural/civil engineering from an accredited university or college, and a minimum of 3 years of related experience Passed the Engineer in Training (EIT) exam or obtain EIT within 12 months of hire date.
• Must be a US citizen or permanent resident.
• Must be able to complete and pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check which includes verification of employment and education.
• Must be able to obtain a site security badge for access to the worksite.
• Work experience for BS should be directly related to the detailed design of steel structures.
• Ability to express technical issues in a clear and concise manner, both written and verbally.
• Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Must be able to complete a pre-employment drug screen, and background check.
• Proficient in the use of structural analysis software such as GTSTRUDL, STAAD, or SAP2000.
• Proficient in the use of Mathcad or similar software.
• Knowledgeable of the provisions of ACI 349, AISC N690,ASCE 4, ASCE 7, and IBC codes.
• Experience with CADD applications, such as MicroStation or AutoCad.
• Experience with basic engineering deliverables, such as drawings, specifications, and material requisitions
• Experience with methods of construction for steel structures.