[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Aerospace Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking an FAA Technician to work at theUrbana, OH Honeywell Location.
- Constructs, maintains, and tests electrical systems and components.
- Uses measuring and diagnostic tools to test and modify electronic parts.
- Ensures systems and components meet established specifications.
- Works under immediate supervision.
- Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment.
- Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
$1k at 14 days w/perfect attendance;
$1k at 60 days
$1k at 90 days
** to get 60 and 90 day bonus; worker must have received 14 day bonus.
Qualifications / Skills:
- Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent.
- May be required to complete an apprenticeship and/or formal training in area of specialty.
- May require 0-2 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
PDS Tech Commercial, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.