[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Aerospace Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking Assemblers in North Charleston, SC.
- Performs routine production assembly operations on structural and mechanical assemblies, subassemblies and aircraft systems, equipment and accessories using manual operations.
- Routing of wire harness to supports per blueprint instruction & specifications for the 787 program.
- Building connectors, splicing wires, crimping, and terminating wires.
- Installing connectors to receptacles and electronic components.
- Performing repairs, rework processes to incorporate authorized changes outlined by engineering instructions.
- Fiber optic clean and inspection, light loss testing and installation.
- Bond & Ground including CRNs, jumpers, ground stud installation & resistance testing.
- Verifying installations of assemblies by team members as an MFPP Quality delegated MT.
- Inspect to ensure First Pass Quality (FPQ) is attained per engineering drawings and specifications.
- Verify and ensure FAA compliance with Quality Management System.
- Experienced in wire routing
- Experienced in wire dressing
- Experienced in wire hook ups
- Experienced in wire resistance/continuity checks
- Experienced in basic rework (basic wire repair).
- Must have a minimun 1 year of relevant electrical manufacturing and/or aviation experience.
- Ability to work variable shifts.
- Education/experience typically acquired through basic education (e.g. High School diploma/GED) and typically 1 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. vocational school/Associate).
PDS Tech Commercial, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.