[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Aerospace Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
PDS Tech is seekingAircraft Structures Mechanic to work inPiney Flats, TN.
- Install Bell, Aeronautical Accessories, and other aftermarket kits
- Perform major and minor repairs and alterations to aircraft structure, including sheet metal and composite repairs and fabrications
- Fabricate mounting provisions for avionics installation
- Read, interpret, and perform work IAW manufacturers drawings and instructions consistently and accurately.
- Measure, drill, and modify aircraft structures without causing damage to structure or underlying components
- Document work performed in work order book consistently and accurately
- Work on a team to ensure quality and timely completions of aircraft to meet aggressive
- Assist with line crew duties as needed.
- Demonstrate safe work habits and always wear proper PPE.
- Demonstrate consistent ability to perform most tasks with little to no rework.
- Other tasks as assigned
- Must be able to work All Shifts (1st and 2nd, NO 3rd Shift) Resource needed ASAP.
- Must have 3+ years experience as an aircraft mechanic
- Airframe license (powerplant license preferred but not required)
PDS Tech Commercial, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.