[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Aerospace Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
PDS is seeking an RS Avionics Installer IIfor an open position in Dallas, TX
- Under minimal supervision, assists in the removal/installation of avionics electrical components, fabrication of wire harnesses, installations, terminations, ring-out, and functional tests of avionics/electrical systems.
- Assists in installations, modifications, and the fabrication of wiring and electrical components, fixtures, and associated equipment in accordance with blueprints, worksheets, engineering drawings.
- Maintains required. logs and records. .
- Completes tasks within allotted time frame.
- Ensures that work accomplished meets applicable regulatory requirements and customer specifications. .
- Checks all work and ensures a defective free assembly prior to final inspection.
- Complies with the company FOD program, tool control program, 5-S program and all safety regulations. .
- Maintains a neat and orderly work area.
- Properly care for and maintain shop equipment and tools as assigned by Supervisor. .
- Participates in continuous improvement activities (e.g YIAW, Kaizen events, etc.) .
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Two (2) years of accredited schooling in aviation electronics or two (2) years related work experience.
- Knowledge of applicable regulatory requirements and customer specifications.
- Ability to read and interpret basic blueprints and schematic diagrams.
- Strong written and verbal skills required.
- Computer skills and general software knowledge necessary.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Come be a part of the G280 Avionics Team.
- Looking for highly motivated, team player, with integrity.
PDS Tech Commercial, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.