[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Aerospace Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
PDS Tech Inc. is looking for an Interior Install Tech I in Dallas, TX.
- The Interior Installation Technician I works under close supervision to remove and install and/or fabricate aircraft interiors by using company operating procedures and quality standards.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Safely perform aircraft removal, installation, and/or fabrication of aircraft interiors (galleys, closet, lavatories, side ledges, bulkheads, doors and vanity ledge fill panels).
- Coordinate with supervision and Inspection to ensure compliance with Repair Station procedures, internal and FAA paperwork, sign-offs and quality specifications.
- Specific fit and installation tasks are to be completed in compliance with work order instructions and specifications.
- Use the material tracking system to create parts demand, track squawks and to sign off paperwork.
- Follow standard operating procedures when using tools and equipment such as hand tools, band saws, shears, sanders and brakes. Properly care for and maintain shop equipment and tools.
- Comply with safety, 5S, and housekeeping policies and use personal protective equipment as required. Address unsafe conditions before putting people or property at risk.
- In support of aircraft certification and final phase testing, may include flight tests on aircraft as required.
- Perform other duties as required.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma/GED. Applicable installation, fabrication or related experience or trade school preferred.
- Join our team as a part of our Advanced Build teams. In this job you will work with a world class team of mechanics to finish out our final phase of aircraft build and delivery.
- In this role you will coordinate with multiple departments to meet customers schedules while maintaining quality.
- Previous experience in mid-cabin aircraft with aircraft systems knowledge is strongly preferred.
- Apply today to be a part of Creating & Delivering the world's finest aviation experience.
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Able to work any shift.
- Able to climb ladders and stairs, work in small restricted areas, and lift up to 40 pounds.
- Must be computer literate.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
PDS Tech Commercial, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.