[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Aerospace Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
PDS Tech is currently seeking a Senior StaffFPGA/RTL Engineer for our client in Redmond, WA.
*Work is hybrid (remote/onsite) so candidates must be local. Relocation assistance available.*
**No C2C / 10-99 available.**
Our client has an immediate opportunity for a Senior Staff RTL Engineer. As a key member of their growingDigital DesignEngineering team, you will collaborate with various technical teams in the company to design and take into production market defining Automotive LiDAR product. The right candidate for this position will be a highly motivatedSenior StaffFPGA/RTL Engineerwith a breadth of understanding inFPGA design, architecture, and best practices.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, implement and test Real Time Logic (RTL) features.
- Write detailed implementation requirements from high level specifications.
- Document test and implementation plan and then execute on it.
- Work with other teams integrate developed features into prototype hardware.
- Support bringing up RTL features developed by the team.
- Coach/mentor junior members of RTL and integration teams to complete tasks.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge of System Verilog, Verilog, Python, TCL programming languages
- Proficient in FPGA Design methodologies from state machine design to DSP implementation
- Experienced in closing timing in FPGA designs.
- Mapping algorithms to FPGA appropriate logic implementations
- Expert integrating and bringing up features in hardware.
- Ability to work well in a fast moving and complex environment.
- Independently driven to complete project tasks
BS in Electrical Engineering or related field and 12+ years of experience or Masters and 8+ years of experience or PhD and 5 years of experience.
- Competitive Compensation and Equity program
- HSA, 100% employer-paid premiums and generous contributions, or Buy-up medical, vision and dental coverage options
- 401k Match to help you save for your future (50% of your contribution up to the first 6% of your eligible pay)
- Flexible Time Away Program including unlimited vacation and incidental personal days
- Supplemental Pay for Parental Leave
- Company paid basic life and AD&D insurance, long-term and short-term disability
PDS Tech Commercial, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.