[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Aerospace Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Wire Design & Install Engineer in Tukwila, WA.
- Develops and maintains cable/wire harness detail and assembly designs.
- Analyzes results and performs design reviews.
- Leads the team to analyze results and performs design reviews.
- Provides engineering design disposition on discrepancies (e.g., rejection tags, production action requests, shop revision requests).
- Documents processes, specifications and procedures that support the design and manufacture of electrical commodities.
- Develops complex statements of work, metrics, schedules and budgets.
- Performs technical review of supplier capabilities to facilitate source selection.
- Works under minimal direction.
- 100% Onsite.
- Must be able to sit, walk, and stand during a large portion of the day.
- Successful completion of training is a contingency for this assignment OJT or formal classroom training.
Education / Experience:
- Education/experience typically acquired through advanced technical education from an accredited course of study in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 9 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of technical education and experience (e.g. PhD+4 years' related work experience, Master+7 years' related work experience). In the USA, ABET accreditation is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.
- Wiring Integration Design
- Systems Thinking
- Innovation / Creativity
- Engr Knowledge/Comprehension
- Electromagnetic Interference/E
- Elec Parts/Mat/Processes
- Drawings/Data Sys and Models
- BCA Wire Design Experience BCA tools MAPPER, WIRS BDS Tools Mentor Capital
- BDS wire design experience.
PDS Tech Commercial, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.