[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Aerospace Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
PDS is seeking aCompletions Certification Electrical - Eng Contractor 6 for open positions in Appleton, WI
- Applies specialized engineering knowledge to broad and complex engineering problems
- Works on engineering projects containing significant and uniquely challenging problems requiring highly innovative solutions.
- Responsible for an engineering project; successful completion requires the use of innovative technical advances, methods and processes .
- Applies solutions that are highly innovative and sets new precedence for engineering function and industry .
- Introduces and champions new technologies for Gulfstream aircraft and company processes .
- Actively promotes R&D initiatives that will meet or further Gulfstream objectives .
- Acts independently to conduct technical research, develop new methods and/or procedures to complete complex assignments .
- Is consulted extensively by associates and others with a high degree of reliance placed on the incumbent scientific interpretations and advice.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering or a related curriculum required or equivalent combination of appropriate education/experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- Advanced degree in engineering, or related curriculum preferred.
- 15+ years specific technical discipline with Bachelors.
- Experience credit considered for related adv degrees limited to 2 yrs for Masters, 4 yrs PhD in fields applicable to job.
- Assignment requires approval of Engineering Promo Review Board including business justification.
- Position requires extensive experience working within aircraft electrical systems certification.
- Experience within an Organization Designation Authorization (ODA) as an Engineering Authorized Representative or capability of consideration as an Engineering Authorized Representative (EAR) candidacy based on demonstrated knowledge, skills and experience.
- EWIS authority preferred.
PDS Tech Commercial, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.