[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Aerospace Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
PDS Tech is seeking an FAA Electronics Technician for an open position in Olathe, KS.
In your role you will:
- Construct, maintain, and test electrical systems and components.
- MUST be able to test & troubleshoot down to the component level.
- MUST BE ABLE TO READ SCHEMATICS - Read, identify, troubleshoot
- Use measuring and diagnostic tools to test and modify electronic parts.
- Ensure systems and components meet established specifications.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of complicated tasks.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
As our ideal candidate, you will meet the following requirements:
- Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent.
- May be required to complete an apprenticeship and/or formal training in area of specialty.
- May require 4-6 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Soldering background/experience is a PLUS
- Troubleshooting Electronics to component level PREFERRED experience.
- MUST HAVE ELECTRONICS BACKGROUND.
- Background in avionics electronics and mechanical background is very beneficial.
- Must be a U.S. citizen.
PDS Tech Commercial, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.