[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Aerospace Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
PDS TECH is looking for an Aircraft / Aerospace Estimator for our client in Auburn, WA.
This is a DIRECT / PERM position! #HIRINGNOW
- Key Responsibilities:
- Develop detailed cost estimates for integrated aerospace offerings to support Requests for Quote (RFQ) and other customer requirements.
- Investigate, interpret, and make recommendations related to OEM specifications and requirements to assist company's bidding and costing approach.
- Conduct Make/Buy analysis and make recommendations, as required.
- Communicate with internal and external customers and respond to customer inquiries and supportas required.
- Demonstrate understanding of direct and indirect influences on product costs.
- Ability to comprehend and work with large complex models. Ability to read and comprehend all related aerospace engineering documents.
- Demonstrate knowledge of assembly processes related to aerospace products, other applicable aerospace qualifications, knowledge or experience.
- Understand various types of materials used in manufacturing processes.
- Demonstrate knowledge of various aerospace OEM Process Specifications.
- Ability to understand drafting/blueprint reading and Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing (GD&T).
- Demonstrate knowledge of manufacturing tool types and usages.
- Ability to understand aerospace configuration management system, aerospace manufacturing techniques and knowledge of special processes.
- Perform other tasks or project activities as required.
- Conduct assessments and provide recommendations related to new bid opportunities.
- Responsible for conforming to the company's quality system procedures as documented
4-year degree in engineering and/or operations/project management, or equivalent combination of education and experience required
5-10 years experience in aerospace estimating in a manufacturing environment
Analytical and creative skills to find solutions to problems.
Superior computing skills (MS, Excel, ERP, other estimating software).
Proficiency or familiarity with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) business systems.
Advanced written and verbal customer communication skills.
Attention to detail.
Sense of Urgency.
This position is subject to the Export Control Laws, which requires the employees to be one of the following: (a) a citizen of the United States; (b) a lawful permanent resident of the United States; or (c) a person admitted into the United States as an asylee or refugee
PDS Tech Commercial, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.