[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Aerospace Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
PDS Tech is seeking an Avionics Model Based System Engineerto work in Fort Worth, TX.
- The Long Range Assault Aircraft (LRAA) is the Premier Vertical Lift military program in the world. Bell's LRAA aircraft will become the Army's primary assault aircraft for the next 30 years, sunsetting UH-60 Blackhawk helicopters and advancing the Army's assault capabilities. The LRAA program is utilizing the latest in cutting edge technology to expand the United States Armys tactical advantage in future conflicts. The Bell LRAA team seeks the top engineering talents from around the industry to design, develop, and deliver the worlds next-generation military aircraft. The Model Based System Engineer is responsible for design, modeling and integrating components models related to the control of air vehicle for the Avionics IPT on the LRAA program.
- SysML Modeling in MagicDraw/Cameo.
- Creating Metamodels related to design and verification
- Execute plans for system development and verification for air vehicle components.
- Generate system functional requirements from stakeholder expectation.
- Develop architecture models and allocate requirements to hardware/software components.
- Validate and verify system requirements.
- Troubleshoot and resolve system integration/verification issues.
- Coordinate with Internal and External IPTs, suppliers, and peers to generate and execute projects/design plans and reviews.
- Develop and execute test cases and procedures to verify the system under test.
- Manage and coordinate issues, problem reports and change requests to closure.
- Coordinate design changes and deliveries with Safety, Security and Certification organizations.
- Ensure timely delivery of systems requirements, integrated validation/verification activities, and issue resolution.
- Escalate issues that need additional engineering or business leadership assistance in a timely manner.
- Experience in developing experience managing or designing within Digital Engineering and MBSE
- Must have experience with MBSE tools (eg EA Sparx, IBM Rhapsody, Magic Draw) and CM tools (eg SVN, Clearcase, git, Dimensions) and visible on the resume
- Able to communicate directly with senior leadership inside and outside the company.
- Self motivated and able to track and report performance to cost and schedule.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Bachelors Degree in Aerospace Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Computer Science is required. Mechanical or Other Engineering degrees may be considered with applicable experience.
PDS Tech Commercial, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.