[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Aerospace Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
PDS Tech is seekingCyber Security Design Engineers to work inFort Worth, TX.
- Engage in the flight controls or avionics architecture development and influence design from the beginning with cyber security in mind. Take ownership of the vulnerability analysis on our state-of-the-art System Integration labs and aircraft. But more than anything, its about being open-minded and inquisitive about whats possible to bring the most innovative ideas to life. We rise to the challenge, push past obstacles to create new solutions to the hardest problems, and open doors to new experiences few dream possible.
- The primary focus for our Air Vehicle Cyber Security (AVCS) force is to ensure our products are designed, built and maintainable for cyber resilience. This is accomplished through cross-functional integration throughout the product lifecycle and coordination with customers and regulators. You will be a part of closely knit AVCS team, deployed to Bell product programs, to carryout duties that yield the appropriate certifications and meet other performance requirements.
- Duties may include utilization of vulnerability scan tools, creating aircraft architecture design requirements, design review and analysis, threat modeling. Compliance driven programs require DoDi 8510.01/8500.01 RMF certification for military platforms, and will include threat management, mitigation and the implementation of all applicable controls. Serve as SME for various engineering functions and review/validate/remediate the impact all design changes to the AVCS mission.
- Bachelors degree Cyber Security or Computer Science preferred.
- System administration, information assurance, cybersecurity, IT architecture, infrastructure, engineering and software architecture design
- Strong analytical skills, with experience in standardizing, collecting, and managing cybersecurity incident data sets.
- Possess DoD 8570 IAM Level I certification (i.e. Security+ CE, CAP)
- Experience with Risk Managed Framework (RMF) or Joint Special Access Program (SAP) Implementation Guide (JSIG) requirements
- Experience with threat modeling and analysis
- Experience supporting Special Access Required (SAR) security environments
- Experience in software languages, specifically Python or powershell.
PDS Tech Commercial, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.