[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Aerospace Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
PDS Tech is currently seeking anFAA Test Technician for our clients Customer Return and Repair department in Kirkland, WA
**This is a direct hire position**
Job Title: FAA Customer Return and Repair (CRR) Test Technician
Start Date: As soon as cleared
Pay rate: $24.00/Hr - $28.00
The FAA Test Technician should have a basic mechanical/electrical knowledge, seeking further guidance from Sr. technicians as required. They will carry out their duties with an emphasis on 5s, safety, calibration, and quality. This role will follow set procedures and standard operational guidelines.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Performs in-house servicing and repair of company products at established company repair station
- Diagnoses mechanical, hardware, software and systems failures using established procedures
- May occasionally perform the set-up, testing and troubleshooting of circuits, components, instruments, and mechanical assemblies of repaired products
- Prepares reports for analysis of product failure trends and service ability issues, and entering, transcribing, recording, storing, or maintaining information in written or electronic/magnetic form
- May communicate with product support for details helpful to failure diagnostics or repair, but generally without direct client contact
- Test and troubleshoot (less complex) assemblies and/or final systems
- Read blueprints, wiring diagrams, schematic drawings, engineering instructions, and customer technical data for assembling electronics units, applying knowledge of electronic theory and components, in accordance with regulations and customer requirements
- Perform other duties as assigned
Citizenship: US Citizen OR Green Card Holde
- Associate degree (AS) in Electronics Technology or related field/ equivalent electronics military schooling and experience
- High-power electronics and/or high-power avionics technician experience may be considered in lieu of formal education. Total qualifying experience must meet the years, duties, skills, and proficiency required to perform the position level standards.
- Drug Screen and Background Check required.
- Exposure to high voltage
- Exposure to chemicals
- Exposure to LN2 - Liquid nitrogen
- Moderate noise environment
PDS Tech Commercial, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.