[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Aerospace Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
PDS Tech is seeking a Engineer Contractor - Electrical Harness Installation, EWIS Special Mission in Savannah, GA
- Develop electrical wiring interconnect system (EWIS), capable of resolving all technical issues relating to EWIS.
- Produce and maintain wire harness assemblies, utilizing CATIA V5 Electrical and Sheet Metal Work Benches.
- Capable of interfacing with wiring diagrams, systems, and EMI/EMC requirements.
- Must have intimate knowledge of and ability to assign wires/cables to their correct harness assembly, based on EMI/EMC and system separation or system functionality requirements while meeting all installation and maintainability requirements.
- Aerospace Experience is required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and computer skills (PC/MS Office) are required
- Candidate must be well-organized and able to balance multiple tasks, detail oriented, possess good judgment, and exercise initiative
- Knowledge of Catia V5 Electrical workbench is necessary
- Knowledge of Catia V5 Sheetmetal workbench is necessary
PDS Tech Commercial, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.