[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Aerospace Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking FAA Processors to work at the Phoenix, AZ Honeywell Location.
- Assists in implementing production procedures to optimize new and existing manufacturing processes.
- Gathers research on new and existing technologies and procedures.
- Works under immediate supervision.
- Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department.
$1k at 14 days w/perfect attendance;
$1k at 60 days
$1k at 90 days
Qualifications / Skills:
- Requires a bachelor's degree in area of specialty and 2-4 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Lifting will exceed 30 Lbs. and/or repetitions of this or lesser weights will be significant.
- Exposure to substantial machine, chemical, biological or other physical risks are anticipated.
PDS Tech Commercial, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.