[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Aerospace Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
PDS Commercial, Inc. is seeking a Systems Engineer l, in Colorado Springs, CO.
* We are looking for a Modeling and Simulation Engineer to join our team, based out of Colorado Springs, CO.
* In this position, you will have a challenging and rewarding opportunity to support our Missile Defense System Modeling & Simulation Internal Research and Development (IRAD) projects, solving challenging problems and supporting internal and external initiatives for DoD customers and the enterprise.
* Through the use of Mission-Level Modeling and Simulation techniques, DevSecOps, and Agile practices, we continue to evolve how we deliver impactful and meaningful analysis, data analytics/products and capabilities for the warfighter, our government customers, and also to our internal customers.
* Our success is grounded in our ability to embrace change, move quickly, and continuously drive innovation across the kill chain in the land, sea, air & space domains.
* The successful candidate will be collaborative, open, transparent, and team-oriented with a focus on team empowerment & shared responsibility, flexibility, continuous learning, and a culture of automation.
* This position will require onsite work however for this role we are able to offer flexible work arrangements and some remote work will be possible.
Modeling and Simulation Engineer Role:
* Develop solutions for difficult problems within our Missile Defense System modeling and simulation domain and work with a team of engineers to implement the solutions
* Advance our modeling and simulation capabilities to meet customer requirements
* Work with an engineering team to help define Modeling Simulation & Analysis objectives and requirements
* Assist in the Design of Experiments and set quantitative analytical approaches
* Contribute to Missile Defense System Modeling & Simulation experiments that achieve defined objectives
* The candidate is expected to operate independently with little oversight in a dynamic environment and to be highly self-motivated. The individual is expected to handle diverse assignments with efficiency and develop unique solutions to difficult problems and work in a collaborative and fast paced environment.
Basic Qualifications for Modeling and Simulation Engineer:
* Domain experience with the Missile Defense System
* Experience with Agile Scrum development process
* Understanding of DoD Systems Engineering cycle
* Experience with DoD modeling and simulation software
* Demonstrated experience quickly learning new concepts and tools
* Active DoD Secret Clearance
* **Bachelor's Science and 2 years of experience, or Master's Science and 0 years of experience
PDS Tech Commercial, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.