[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Aerospace Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
PDS Tech Commercial, Inc. is seeking a System Integration/Test Engineer, in Grand Prairie, TX.
- Seeking an experienced In-Circuit Test Senior Engineer as a contractor in the department responsible for Integration Test and Evaluation.
- New Test Solutions are being developed in support of missile production.
- The candidate will be responsible for conducting in-circuit test development on the Keysight i3070 platform.
- Candidate will be responsible for learning the process to plan and prepare for CCA testing, including reviewing schematics, modeling the test fixtures, working with suppliers to customize the test fixtures, integrating tests, running the test, resolving discrepancies with CCA designers and following configuration control and release procedures.
- Candidate must be self-starter, must be able to complete tasks per established schedule and demonstrate a pragmatic approach to solving problems.
- Min 5 years of current Keysight i3070 tester experience including, test development, debug, Advanced Boundary Scan Silicon Nails and functional test.
- Min 5 years of In-Circuit Test fixture design, fabrication, including wireless fixturing
- MS PowerPoint, Word, Excel
- Production Line Support Experience
- Design for testability experience.
- Able to support 100% onsite duties
- Experience with Acculogic FLS980 test system
- Ability to obtain a Secret Clearance
PDS Tech Commercial, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.