[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Aerospace Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Perform a wide variety of complex operations in support of the flight testing of aircraft such as install, adjust and troubleshoot aircraft systems including but not limited to engine set up, fuel calibrations, avionics and engine instrumentation packages. As well as fueling and de-fueling procedures on both piston and turbine engines; set-up and adjust aircraft flight control systems to obtain optimum flight characteristics to engineering specifications. May be required to accompany flight test pilots in making in-flight adjustments to various aircraft systems. Work independently or with minimal direction from Supervisor.
If interested please apply here or contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Qualifications / Experience:
- High School Diploma or General Education Diploma (GED) and minimum of 1 year of mechanical experience.
- Those who donot hold an A&P License may be considered; must have an additional 2 years of directly related experience i.e. minimum of 3 years of experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively in both written and oral form. Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
- Ability to calculate rate, ratio and percent, and apply concepts of basic algebra, geometry and electronic circuitry.
- Employee must be constantly aware of both aircraft and personnel movement throughout the entire flight line operation area.
PDS Tech Commercial, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.