[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Aerospace Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Help solve complex challenges, advance scientific discovery, and deliver innovative solutions that help keep people safe. PDS Tech Commercial, Inc. is hiring an ABAP Developer to work remotely from Littleton, CO, or Sunnyvale, CA!
Job Title: Software Engineer
Job Type: Full-time; Consultant-to-Permanent
Location: Littleton, CO or Sunnvale, CA (REMOTE)
Pay Rate: Starting at $67.00 per hour, DOE.
- Perform software development as an experienced ABAP Developer with deep expertise in FICO and Project systems modules
- Design and build robust technical solutions in SAP landscape with HANA database.
- In this role the resource will be expected to fully understand FICO Principles and apply them to configure and code; support of unique requirements and user experience using FIORI.
- They will participate in day to day operations, which is an extension of the agile team in place that incorporates Financial Accounting and Labor Accounting.
- This role ensures requirements have been well defined and developed/configured.
- The role attends critical planning sessions with the business and participates in Weekend/Month end year end support activities and audit/compliance requirements.
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 9 years of professional experience; or 7 years of professional experience with a related Masters degree.
- APRISO PI/PO and IFLOW Experience
- SAP FICO/PS ABAP Specialist and strong FICO SME.
- Strong object-oriented ABAP on HANA skills
- Good experience in SAP Project Systems, Finance modules
- Cross functional knowledge covering all core modules of SAP - FICO/MM/SD/PP
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledgeable in Cloud Technologies
- Agile Processes
- Cross functional knowledge
- Data analytics
- Experience in A&D industry
- Experience with Fiori, SAPUI5, OData
- Experience with S4 HANA
- Experience in JIRA and confluence
- Knowledge of GPD (Grouping, Pegging and Distribution)
- Tricentis and test automation tools
PDS Tech Commercial, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.