[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Aerospace Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
PDS is looking for a Mechanical Engineer, Wichita, KS:Our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, well provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- With oversight create deliverables to support Bombardier new aircraft designs or modifications such as
- System schematics
- Supplier requirement documents
- System descriptions
- Interface control documents
- Functional test requirements
- Certification Test Plans
- Test reports
- Design compliance reports
- Review installation drawings, qualification test data and reports
- Decompose internal or external customer statements of work into detailed requirements
- Analyze ground and flight test data to verify system performance and functionality
- Research specifications for components selections
- Support change management through research, concepts, design reviews, trade studies, impact analysis, and implementation
- Work with suppliers and internal customers to investigate, troubleshoot and resolve aircraft build or test issues
- Support internal and external design reviews and program governance sessions
- Show compliance to 14CFR Part 25 FAA, TCCA, and EASA certification requirements.
QualificationsAs our ideal candidate,
- You will hold a Bachelor of Science in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering or equivalent.
- You will have a minimum of 5 years experience in mechanical system design (powerplant, ECS, flight controls etc.) or a related field.
- You will have a working knowledge of FAA, TCCA and EASA Part 25 certification requirements
- You will have a working knowledge of system safety processes.
- You must have the ability to interpret software documentation including logic diagrams
- You will be familiar with RTCA DO-160, DO-178 and DO-254 standards
- You will be proficient with MS Office (MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Access).
- You must exhibit excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You will demonstrate interpersonal skills necessary to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, employees, management, and suppliers.
- You must be self-motivated and be able to coordinate multiple activities and manage time effectively.
- You must be authorized to work in the US
PDS Tech Commercial, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.