[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Aerospace Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
PDS Tech Commercial, Inc is seeking candidates for a Structural Analysis Engineer position in Ridley Park PA
- Develops, integrates and documents structural requirements to establish the system design.
- Coordinates with other engineering groups to establish the product's environment.
- Guides product design and verifies structural integrity by using analytical methods, finite element models/simulations and other analysis tools throughout the product lifecycle to develop the structural environment, characteristics and performance.
- Develops test plans and configurations, supports test execution and analyzes/reports test results to validate and verify systems and components meet requirements and specifications.
- Defines and documents certification and test results to substantiate for customers and regulatory agencies that requirements are satisfied.
- Supports in-service products by investigating failures and analyzing improvements.
- Works under general direction.
- Must have engineering degree, Bachelors or higher
- Analyze & Interpret Engr Data
- Computer Aided Design Tools
- Customer Entitlements
- Customer Knowledge
- Customer Maintenance
- Design / Produce Process Design/Test/Cert Regulations
- Engineering Analysis
- Engineering Drawings & Specs
- Engineering Technical Info
- Engineering Tests Techniques
- Integrated Logistics Support
- Interpret Engr Data Lifecycle
- Cost Analysis
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Provisioning Process
- Structural Repair
- Continuous Learning
- Customer Focus
- Business Acumen
- Safety Awareness
- Quality Systems
- Thinking Analytical
- Technical Engineering Processes
- Design Concepts & Techniques
- Engr Knowledge/Comprehension
- Accident & Fleet Support
- Aircraft Structure Analysis/Design Optimization
PDS Tech Commercial, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.