Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
City: San Antonio
Country: United States
Cold Fusion Developer Job Description
Air Force Security Forces Center
Performs duties under the title of ColdFusion Developer as a team member of the Working Dog Management System (WDMS) web application for the Air Force Security Forces Center (AFSFC).
• 3 years of experience – proficient in ColdFusion. ColdFusion 11 is preferable, but not required.
• Designs, develops and implements web-‐based ColdFusion applications to support business requirements and projects.
• Write well designed, testable and efficient code.
• Experience with test-driven development.
• Design and develop features and functionality.
• Object oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
• Solid understanding of object-oriented programming.
• Basic understanding of ColdFusion and security controls
• Optimize applications by isolating and correcting unexpected behavior/problematic issues
• Add updates and new features to existing applications
• Understanding of established software development life cycles including security controls (e.g., XSS, SQL injections, CSRF, MITM, buffer overflows, race conditions).
• Ability to prioritize and multi-task in order to meet deadlines.
• Resolves technical issues through debugging, research and investigation.
• Fundamental understanding of web-based systems programming and development.
• Comfortable working with agile methodology and tools.
• A team player who is effective working independently and collaboratively.
• Ability to learn and use new technologies.
• Great verbal and written communication skills.
• Able to multi-task and prioritize (good time-management skills).
• Creates user information solutions by developing, implementing and maintaining ColdFusion based components and interfaces.
• Maintains existing prototypes and scripts.
• Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
• Design and conduct tests and peer reviews.
• Creates multimedia applications by using authoring tools
• Contribute to team meetings.
• Develop new applications that serve existing software systems.
• Further develop current software.
• Responsible for assisting the development of software technical documentation including requirements specifications, design documents and test plans.
• Support continual service improvement by investigating alternatives and new technologies and present them to architecture team.
• B.S. degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent experience.
• Must be able to obtain and maintain SECRET clearance.
• US Citizenship is required.
138 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.