IT Security Analyst
Posted by: BHI Energy <email@example.com> on February 16, 2017 at 02:17:02. Click here to reply to this post via Email.
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 77019
Temp to hire
$30.00 USD per hour
The Information Security Analyst is a member of the team who analyzes and responds to real time alerts, serves as the primary responder to security related incidents, and manages security applications. The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience identifying key security events and responding with a sense of urgency.
• Analyze and respond to security incidents.
• Aid in the ongoing optimization of Security Information and Event Management software.
• Ability to manage, monitor and support IT Security technologies, including but not limited to Email SPAM filtering solutions, vulnerability scanning solutions, Intrusion Detection Systems, anti-virus software, Internet web filtering solutions.
• Ability to identify organizational risk and escalate appropriately.
• Assist in developing and implementing information security compliance policies, standards and procedures.
• Participate in rotational on-call duties in support of a 24x7 security operations center (SOC) escalation team.
• Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
- OSCP (Offensive Security Certified Professional)
- CEH (Certified Ethical Hacker)
- GSEC (Cyber Security Essentials Certification)
• 5+ years-experience in IT Security
• Certifications preferred: Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong data analysis skills, both quantitative and qualitative
• Team player with ability to build strong cross-functional relationships
"EOE- Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities- BHI Energy is a federal contractor that requests priority referrals of protected veterans"
438 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.