Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
Direct position located in Maryville, TN.
If you have not been submitted yet, please send me your resume in word format.
r. Firmware Engineer –
Beam Delivery to collaborate in the development of distributed real-time controllers which collaborate to manage the operations of a high energy proton beamline for use in cancer treatment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Design and maintain proton beam control software to meet user requirements in a timely manner
• Evaluate & select development tools as required
• Implement and unit test assigned software components
• Optimize performance and perform stress testing to ensure accurate/robust behavior
• Support integration testing with other control systems
• Document completed designs and related procedures
• Participate in requirements, design, code and system safety reviews
Requirements and Qualifications:
• MS or BS degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Physics, or related discipline
• 5+ years embedded software development
• Experience using Labview and related National Instruments technologies for both real time and FPGA level development.
• Experience in PLC programming desired
• Experience in one or more of the following areas: high energy physics, nuclear instrumentation, industrial automation, real-time systems, distributed architectures, factory communication protocols, motion control, signal processing, and safety critical applications.
• Experience in medical product development desired, including familiarity with FDA quality system regulation.
• Strong problem solving skills
• Strong written and oral communication skills
153 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.