Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Temp to Direct
Country: United States
IF YOU ARE A MECHANICAL MILLWRIGHT IN NEVADA, APPLY!!
TKO Construction is seeking to immediately hire Journeyman Industrial Mechanic Millwright's for a 6 year project in Reno, NV. Starting pay is $22/hour.
If you have any experience in working with machinery, please consider the position we have for you.
This position is responsible for providing an advanced level of expertise in interpreting and responding to work orders, troubleshooting, and providing emergency and preventive maintenance and repairs on the building and production equipment, fixtures and systems in a research environment.
Working under minimal supervision as a member of a self-directed work team, this is a multi-craft position that may perform machine repairs and general non-licensed maintenance work, as well as support other licensed trades as directed. Requires good working knowledge of all types and applications of equipment pertaining to maintenance and operations for assigned area, and the ability to work within machine tolerances.
The Industrial Maintenance Mechanic / Millwright must have the ability to identify and correct any safety-related issues and perform independent equipment evaluations to identify potential equipment failures. Provide instruction and assistance to other technicians as needed.
What will you do?
· Operates, maintains, and repairs all facility and production associated equipment in compliance with all company regulations and standards.
· Analyzes equipment failures, inspects, replaces, alters, and maintains in good repair all building and production services and related equipment.
· Performs planned maintenance on all building equipment and related services for specific area while being sensitive and responsive to customer needs.
· Performs trouble-shooting techniques on mechanical equipment such as pumps, agitators, hydraulic systems, research laboratory vacuum systems, RO/DI purified water systems, compressed air and other gas equipment and distribution systems to determine problems and effect repairs as promptly and efficiently as possible to minimize downtime.
· Performs preventative maintenance inspections.
· Provides support to co-workers, contractors, vendors, project managers, building managers, and engineers Complies with all governmental, company, and industrial regulations, codes, and standards, health safety practices, and permit systems.
· Read and interpret work from drawings, written work orders, sketches, blueprints, and technical manuals.
· Understands company policies and enforces safety regulations.
· Other duties as assigned by Manager or Supervisor.
Requirements for the role:
High School Diploma or GED required; (Millwright, Pipefitter, Boilermaker, Machinist or Welding) training program preferred.
Clean criminal background
Basic hand tools
Must pass drug screen
Valid driver's license
This position is paying $22/hour. $80/Per Diem. Must find own room & board.
477 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.