Posted by: BHI Energy <firstname.lastname@example.org> on February 27, 2017 at 02:17:01. Click here to reply to this post via Email.
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 02188
BHI Energy is looking for a team player with strong written & oral communication skills for its Recruiting Administration Team
- This position will be responsible for assisting the recruiters, candidates, and the operations team throughout the recruiting and hiring process.
- This role will have an emphasis on executing and ensuring quality of administrative services provided to the organization and quality of the resumes and ATS data. This position requires strong administrative skills along with a good attention to detail.
- This position will also be responsible for real-time and accurate entry and updates to candidate resumes, tracking systems as well as professional correspondence and communications, both verbal and written.
- Provides administrative support; specific operations/support role; project driven; learning technical skills
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 6+ months of administrative, human resources coordinator, customer service and / or recruiting coordinator experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and strong Adobe skills
- Proficient using outlook e- mail, calendaring
- Strong customer focus and customer service skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Possess strong interpersonal skills and some ability to analyze, explain, and draw logical conclusions from operational, financial, regulatory and/or business data
- Experience describing and documenting specific requirements
- Must be detail oriented with a concern for quality expressed by continually initiating system and process improvement
436 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.