Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
Provide overall on-site technical supervision and management for a new Microgrid Installation at Tooele Army Depot.
TYPICAL JOB FUNCTIONS
Supervise construction effort to ensure project is constructed in accordance with design, budget and schedule.
• Assume responsibility for planning, coordinating and supervising onsite functions (scheduling, subcontractor coordination, etc.).
• Assume responsibility for productivity of crafts and subcontractors, efficient use of materials & equipment, and contractual performance of the project.
• Provide technical assistance, i.e., interpretation of drawings, recommending construction methods and equipment, etc., as required.
• Assist project management in developing and implementing project procedures, working documents, standards, etc.
• Assist in preparation/implementation of quality control procedures, i.e., inspection instructions, control measuring and test equipment, etc.
• Implement and maintain Site Specific Safety Plan.
• Coordinate with on-site U.S. Army Corps. Of Engineers inspection staff.
• Perform additional assignments per supervisor's direction.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
Four year engineering degree or equivalent combinations of technical training and/or related experience preferred.
Minimum of 5 - 10 years construction management and/or craft supervision experience in federal construction projects. Electrical Infrastructure experience a plus.
Thorough knowledge of all aspects of construction (technology, equipment, methods); craft agreements, jurisdiction, negotiations; engineering, cost control schedules and safety required. Excellent communication, organizational and supervisory skills essential.
30-Hour OSHA Safety Course Certification.
Job Location at U.S. Army Depot in Tooele, Utah.
39 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.