Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
• Implements the requirements process that translates user needs into functional specifications including the establishment of standards, use-cases, templates, and critical processes (i.e. requirements, change control, and requirements traceability), Is an intermediary between the business community and Entergy's IT Delivery teams, working with Program Managers, Development teams, Solution Architects, and business subject matter experts (SME) to capture, clarify, and translate business requirements into documentation and conceptual design (using appropriate tools and models) from which applications and solutions are developed.
• Helps shape the technology implementation to meet the demand among the business unit.
• Partner with business SMEs to capture, analyze, translate, and document business requirements into operational work products (e.g., use cases, functional specs) to be used by the development teams.
• Responsible for maintaining traceability of functional and non-functional specifications to business requirements, objectives and processes, working with business SMEs to capture and analyze expected benefits, savings, and costs associated with proposed projects.
• Maintain an understanding of business/client priorities and functional processes.
• Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of business needs and maintain context for improving business and IT alignment, maintain awareness of business objectives and keep abreast of industry trends and innovations in technology.
• Create and maintain all work products related to the BRM function of the project management process (e.g., business case, use case, functional specification, requirements traceability matrix, design documents, test scripts, and financial models).
• Translate both strategic and tactical business requirements into specific operational requirements within an assigned business domain.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
• 5-7 years IT project experience.
• Excellent written and verbal communication, organizational skills and basic understanding of the software development lifecycles (e.g. Agile, Waterfall, etc.).
• Extensive experience in writing requirements. BA skills (requirements gathering, testing, coordination with customers, use cases, documentation development)
• "Primavera", "P6" or "scheduling software" experience is a bonus.
33 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.