Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
State: New Mexico
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 87102
Senior Audit Accountant w/ Tribal/Gaming Industry experience
Work independently (60% in the field on the client site. 40% of the time at home office in Albuquerque).
Key responsibilities include:
* Performing complex audit work such as:
* Capital assets
* Single Audit compliance
* Creating draft audit reports to be submitted for management review
* Assist with daily supervision of staff
* Partners/Managers in preparing:
* Risk assessment
* Audit programs and other audit planning tasks
* Pre-audit planning for engagements
* Review of client accounting and operating procedures
* Performance of internal control test work
* Audit test work sufficient in scope to support an audit opinion, which involves the preparation of:
* Financial statement reports
* Performing analytic reviews of various account balances
* Preparing supporting work paper documentation.
* Perform technical research to solve issues that arise during the course of various audit engagements.
* Bachelor's degree with a major in accounting, business administration, finance, general business or management from an accredited college/university required; Emphasis in accounting preferred
* Minimum of 3 year of experience in a public accounting firm working with tribal governments required
* CPA preferred. If not a CPA, must meet educational requirements to sit for the CPA exam as outlined by the Board of Accountancy in the state of your preferred office location required
* Ability to travel to client locations which may include occasional overnight stays
* Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Our people are everything. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services, by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantages for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider. To learn more, visit aerotek.com.
148 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.