Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
State: New Mexico
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 87102
The firm has been around for a very long time with a strong reputation of delivery and service
* The firm is rapidly becoming the go to firm for niche specific Audit and Accounting functions
* The firm houses a very large Government Practice here locally
* With a diversified client base, this firm offers a wide range of career paths, and plenty of opportunity for advancement
* Client is known for working on any given task for a few weeks as opposed to a few months like other major firms in the area
* Continuous training offered in-house
Tax Director responsible for:
* Review of Returns
* Tax Planning
* Research and Compliance.
* Developing and sustaining excellent client relationships
* Responsible for the calculation and analysis of proprietary tax strategies for clients
* Assist on all tasks associated with tax engagements.
* Mentor and train Staff, Seniors, Managers, and Senior Managers
* Developing a strong tax practice
*Bachelor's degree in accounting required; Master's degree in Taxation preferred
*Minimum of 10 years of tax experience gained within a public accounting firm or related experience
*Proficient in corporate, individual and partnership taxation
*Excellent verbal and written communication skills
*Presentation skills and strong organizational techniques are required
*Capable of managing multiple client engagements in addition to completing tasks related to business development
*Minimum of 3 years of previous experience supervising and training Staff and Seniors
*Able to attain visibility and recognition within your industry specialization and in your local market
Our people are everything. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services, by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantages for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider. To learn more, visit aerotek.com.
147 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.