Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Temp to Direct
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 35805
Johnson Service Group is actively seeking a Systems Administrator to work in our Huntsville, AL office. This is an excellent opportunity to join a Fortune 500 organization.
• Under general supervision, responsible for installing, configuring, and maintaining operating system work for servers, including web servers, in support of business processing requirements.
• Performs software installations and upgrades to operating systems and layered software packages.
• Schedules installations and upgrades and maintains them in accordance with established IT policies and procedures.
• Monitors and tunes the system to achieve optimum performance levels. Ensures workstation/server data integrity by evaluating, implementing, and managing appropriate software and hardware solutions.
• Develops and promotes standard operating procedures.
• Conducts routine hardware and software audits of workstations and servers to ensure compliance with established standards, policies, and configuration guidelines.
• Develops and maintains a comprehensive operating system hardware and software configuration database/library of all supporting documentation.
• Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or 5 years of relevant experience.
• This position requires the candidate to be Security+
• Excellent organizational, interpersonal and written communications skills and attention to detail.
• Willing to work extended hours occasionally to meet deadlines.
• Good oral and written and presentation skills mandatory.
• Candidate is required to pass one of the following certifications within the first 60 days of employment: CCNA, MCSA or greater.
• Candidate must possess an Active Secret Security Clearance.
Please send resumes to Kathleen Rouse at firstname.lastname@example.org and contact me directly at
50 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.