Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
Jacobs is one of the world’s largest and most diverse providers of full-spectrum technical, professional and construction services for industrial, commercial and government organizations globally. The company employs over 54,000 people and operates in more than 25 countries around the world.
Provide CCF desk top customers and project offices with computer modernization and repair support. Analyzes and assembles computer system support solutions, assists in resolving NMCI and RDTE computer resource problems, re-images systems and generates reports as needed to help ensure customer computer resources meet or exceed technical project requirements.
Education and Experience:
* High School diploma or GED; Vocational training commensurate with Department of Labor functional description.
* Experience resolving PC system hardware and software support trouble calls. Operates, diagnoses systems problems and initiates actions to resolve systems problems that may not be covered by general operating procedures.
* In addition to operating knowledge on a variety of PC systems and operating systems the candidate will have hardware direct experience in resolving uncommon PC error conditions, and diagnosing machine stoppages and error conditions is required.
* Must be able to acquire a U.S. DoD Secret Security/interim Secret Clearance. This job also requires compliance with DoD 8570 and possession of a valid COMPTIA Security + certification with certification on MicroSoft OS 7/10 within 6 months of hire.
* Working at a computer or desk (considerations: sitting, eye strain, hand strain)
* May involve long periods of sitting
* An inside office environment
* Needs to have clear, concise and accurate communication skills
* Need to work well with, co-operate, and support clients, supervisors, and co-workers
Equipment and Machines
* Standard office equipment and machines, computer workstation.
* Working at a computer or desk
* Normal hours are Monday – Thursday, between the core hours of 7:00 am – 5:00 pm, non-flex Fridays 7:00 am to 4:00 pm.
* Punctuality and regular attendance are necessary to meet deadlines
* Regular attendance is necessary and required
Other Essential Functions
* Must be able to communicate effectively
* Must demonstrate professional behavior at all times when dealing with clients, supervisors and co-workers
* Grooming and dress must be appropriate for the position and must not impose a safety risk to the employee or others
* Must be able to support and work in a proactive team environment
* Must hold the safety of yourself and those around you as the number one priority in the workplace
* Current driver’s license, car registration and auto insurance required
* Requires the ability to possess a government CAC Card
* U.S. Citizenship and ability to obtain an interim and apermanent U.S. DoD Secret Security Clearance required
* Must be compliant with DoD 8570 or other IA guidelines. Requires possession of a Security + and acquiring a MicroSoft 10 certification within 6 months of hire
* This position is a Jacobs position and may be assigned to a teammate company (eLe, NDTI).
The Jacobs System Lifecycle Group (SLG) enables the success of Department of Defense (DOD) and other Governmental organizations by providing unmatched systems life-cycle solutions. As a partner to our clients, we focus on innovative and cutting edge solutions that drive value. We take pride in sustaining a strong culture by remaining true to our Core Values: Profitable Growth is an Imperative, People are the heart of our business, Clients are our valued partners, and Performance excellence is our commitment. Jacobs offers a partnership in which you can grow personally and professionally with the advantages of strong leadership, competitive compensation and rewarding career paths. Come join the team whose work is destined to have a long-range effect on future generations.
177 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.