Communications Project Engineer (6269291)
Posted by: Aerotek on March 12, 2018 at 03:40:03.
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 46402
One of the largest utilities companies in the U.S. is looking to add a Telecommunications Designer to their substation team. The company is looking to grow their team to meet the growing demands of their business and upcoming projects.
The designer will be working with the telecommunications departments, including fellow engineers and designers. This is a long-term opportunity with a large local utilities provider.
- Detailed drawings for communications networks, including wiring diagrams, equipment schedules, rack layouts, and DC power requirements for Microwave.
- Radio, SCADA radio, LAN networks, fiber networks.
- Bill of Materials for the design, showing item, amount, vendor and delivery time.
- Manage the delivery of designs according to company schedules and project needs.
- Work interactively with other engineering departments and trades to clarify the scope of the communications requirements for each project.
- Work on multiple projects concurrently.
- Bachelors Degree in related field
- Telecommunications Engineering experience
- Ability to work on multiple projects at once
- Experience creating detailed drawings for communications networks
- Experience in the utility/power field
- Will depend on level of experience
- Per Diem may be available up to 1 year for long-distance candidates
Our people are everything. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services, by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantages for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider. To learn more, visit aerotek.com.
126 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.