Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 23320
GRSi / System Administrator / MH2822
Location: Norfolk, VA
DOD Security Clearance: NAC
Warehousing, Integration, and Logistics support for USMC IT hardware.
Jobs and Duties:
• Maintain Windows Server 2012 physical/virtual servers
• Install, update, configure software, hardware, and networks
• Maintain and update network drawings, assist in developing engineering change proposals and maintaining system accreditation
• Monitor system performance for computer imaging network & troubleshoot issues
• Enter Remedy trouble tickets for local laptops on RTD&E network
• Maintain ACAS server
• Image computers using MDT and/or SCCM
• Communicate with customer to provide 1T recommendations
• Develop and update VBScript scripts & maintain codebase & documentation
• 5 years of experience
• HS Diploma
• Security+ (DoD 8570 Compliant)
• Experience with MDT, SCCM and Windows Server 2012
• 6-8 years of experience
• BS in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related discipline
• CSDP and/or MCSA certifications
• Experience with Remedy, Database design, VBScript developer
154 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.