Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 85012
• Work with a clients, project and initiatives to provide QA Strategy and unify QA processes based and best practices and industry standards.
• Evangelize, influence and implement QA processes
• Lead QA strategy engagements to provide the blueprint for the QA Strategy
• Coach teams in the implementing best-in-class test techniques
• Identify improvement opportunities and work with the QA teams to continuously improve process and standards
• Provide guidelines and recommendations on different tools and technologies
• Lead a team of engineers on evaluating new tools and automation technologies along with evaluation report.
• Conduct periodic project reviews and provide feedbacks
• Ability to lead customer and cross-functional teams through structured test architecture.
• 5+ Years of experience in functional, integration and acceptance testing processes and strategy
• Proven record of driving QA strategy and unification of QA processes across organization.
• Strong understanding of various QA Tools and Technologies.
• Demonstrate a clear understanding of statistical QA approach, QA Processes and Methodology
• Proven success with integration testing with software as a service (SAAS)
• Ability to quickly grasp technical concepts and develop the appropriate test approach quickly is essential.
• Experience in cross platform testing is essential.
• Familiar with security testing and accessibility testing of web applications ideal.
• Leadership skills.
• Strong problem solving skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, Presentation skills.
• Strong analytical skills, QA bend of mind, capable of breaking robust software.
• Can do attitude; yet challenges status quo.
• Inquisitive and ambitious and ability to work through change in a fluid environment
• Works independently under minimal direction with strong work ethic.
186 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.