Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Job Location - Richland WA
12 months assignment
Looking for a Automation Engineer -
Please send me your resume in word format.
• The primary duties consist supporting development, review, administration, testing, configuration, implementation, data integration/management in support a large Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) project
. • Works with engineering disciplines and other functions to elicit requirements to help ensure Engineering information management requirements, data validation and data ownership are properly planned, developed, and managed and work activities documented.
• Coordinates with and support technical team members in information systems, automation, and engineering in areas related to engineering authoring and integration tools.
• Support artifacts that convey data integration and management activities for review and coordination. • Must be well organized and have the ability to accomplish assigned tasks within established budgets and schedules.
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in Computer Science or Engineering (Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical or Nuclear) plus one year of experience or in lieu of degree seven years of experience. Minimum Qualifications:
• Hands-on experience using Microsoft Office programs including Excel, VISIO, and related computer programs.
• Proficient in industry-wide Microsoft development tools, such as Visual Basic, C++, VB.NET, ASP.NET.
• Hands-on experience with database systems such as Access, Oracle, and SQL Server. • Experience with different data flow, data analysis and information management.
• Hands-on experience integrating data between disparate systems and various data types (e.g., structured, unstructured, documents, etc).
• General knowledge of engineering/scientific systems, and relevant computer applications.
• Knowledge using industry and regulatory standards and design criteria. • Candidates possess the right to work and remain in the US without sponsorship.
• Must be able to complete a pre-employment drug screen, physical (if located at the construction site), and background check.
• Must be able to obtain a Department of Energy badge. Preferred Qualifications:
• Working knowledge of 3D CADD systems.
• Working knowledge of the application of software development life-cycle process.
199 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.