Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
12 months contract
Located in Richland, WA
If you have not been submitted yet please send me your resume in word format.
FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Reviews and prepares software lifecycle documents related to installed software
- Supports Design and implementation, Veri?cation and Testing, and Configuration Management of installed Software
- Supports interfaces with control systems, software acquired with packaged systems, and rmware associated with monitoring and control components
- Achieves work process improvement and promotes continuous work process improvement
- Demonstrates leadership qualities with emphasis on continuous improvement and team building, and interpersonal communication skills
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of a bachelorís degree in Mechanical, Electrical Chemical sciences or related field of study AND a minimum of six years of related professional design experience
a minimum of twelve years of related experience in lieu of degree
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft Of?ce programs and other computer programs
- Familiarity with the design of nuclear facilities
- Experience with process control system software development (PLC. DCS, SCADA, etc.)
- Excellent written and oral communication abilities along with effective presentation skills
- Working knowledge of VISIO CADD and/or PDS 2D
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, Access and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Control Systems Engineering work processes
- Ability to complete a pre-employment drug screen, physical (if required for position location), and background check
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Department of Energy badge
- Due to the requirements of federal government contracts, candidate must possess the right to work and remain in the United States without sponsorship
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Experience with Software Quality Assurance and Con?guration Management
- Previous DOD or DOE project experience
- ABB 800xa programming experience
- PE Registration or Software Quality Certification
89 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.