[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Computer / Telecom Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 518265
Posted By: Aerotek
Posted On: 2019-03-14 10:40:01
Link: Click here to apply
Subject: Technical Support Engineer (6736398)
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: Saint Clair
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 62220
We have an exciting opportunity for a technical individual who likes to troubleshoot and resolve customer issues. Company evaluates technical support experience for both the customer and the associate.
Technical Support Engineer will be responsible for providing direct technical and applications support for a wide range of industrial products. Individual will leverage company's Remote Service by remotely repairing critical customer issues. Engineer will provide the benefits of on-site troubleshooting capabilities directly to customers via phone with limited need to travel. More complicated issues and repairs will be done on-site. Customer support requests range from basic information requests such as part numbers and documentation to more advanced troubleshooting and repairs (some products include, but are not limited to electronic systems, displays, motherboards).
- Provide remote support to Service Engineers and customers via phone, email, and Remote Service
- After ramp-up period of product knowledge, provide on-site support for critical installations, projects and key customer escalated technical issues
- Support sales team in selecting the right product for specific customer products/applications
- Document and log all technical support cases (tickets) into Salesforce
- Achieve targeted phone response rates and number of remote recoveries by leveraging Remote Service.
- ASS OR BS in Electronics, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or related technical degree
- Ability to independently resolve complex issues requiring detailed product systems
- Ability to problem solve, work in a dynamic environment, and successfully deal with stressful customer equipment situations
- Must have excellent customer service skill (verbal and written)
- Must have good technical writing skills
- Must be able to travel up to 10% (travel within first year will be very seldom; need to be okay with air travel)
- Must have a valid driver's license.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
34 page view(s)