[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Computer / Telecom Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 522886
Posted By: E2 CONSULTING ENGINEERS, INC.
Posted On: 2019-05-12 00:04:01
Link: CLICK HERE TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Subject: [IT/Communications Manager] NETWORK ADMINISTRATOR
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Dedicated to “Excellence in Engineering,” E2 Consulting Engineers, Inc. (E2) was founded in 1988 to deliver environmentally focused services related to water and wastewater. Since then, the firm has grown and broadly diversified to provide engineering, environmental consulting, oil and gas pipeline, infrastructure operations, and remediation-related services. Since the firm’s founding, the management team has balanced growth with fiscal prudence, resulting in a solid, financially stable business, sustained growth, and loyal clients and employees.
E2 Consulting Engineers, Inc. offers an excellent benefits package including health, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) with employer match, paid time off. Qualified candidates only please submit your resume. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
LOCAL CANDIDATES PREFERRED. NO PER DIEM OR RELOCATION OFFERED AT THIS TIME.
The Network Administrator is responsible for Architecture, design, development and management of the WAN, MAN, LAN, WLAN, MPLS, BGP, VPN, Cloud, DMZ, Internet, VoIP, Video, Network Security, NOC, NAC, DHCP, DNS, NPT, Firewalls, Spam filters, Asset inventory, Network policy and procedures, audit and security compliance, architectural standards, vendor management, interoperability network monitoring and performance for 365 day manufacturing operations company
• Ensuring the stability and integrity of the network.
• Network switches, routers, firewalls, and external network circuits.
• Wireshark troubleshooting network performance issues.
• Network perimeter security, firewall policy compliance, A.V., spam filter, and URL content filtering.
• Windows server installation configuration and support, including services packs, security patches, and upgrades.
• Setup and implementation of cloud security compliance for federated domains.
• IPSec and BGP configuration and support.
• LDAP, Kerberos, SAML configuration and support.
• Develop, document and maintain network disaster recovery plan.
• SAN and NAS Storage setup, configuration and management.
• Storage switch setup configuration and support.
• Veeam and Veritas Backup Exec installation configuration and management.
• Data and systems security hardening, compliance and maintenance.
• Lead troubleshooting efforts for business and technical staff operational issues.
• Desktop and enterprise applications installations, upgrades, testing, and deployment.
• Design, implementation and management of VOIP/PBX systems.
• Support Microsoft technology Exchange, SharePoint, AD, Radius and ADFS Certificates.
• Communicate with those who are part of the systems user community and management in a simple convincing manner and on all levels with peers.
• Achieve common business goals through cooperative alignment with all departments.
• English skills must be proficient to understand, read, write and speak English
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or related field.
• 7 year’s minimum hands-on systems and network administration support.
• Strong understanding of network hardware, software, installation, configuration troubleshooting and support.
• Proficient with Windows operating system installation and configuration for servers and workstations, Windows security, administrative tools, and Windows network components.
• Working knowledge of server-related technology (e.g. RAID, SAN, cluster, services, and network
• Master’s Degree
• Concentration in network and telecom engineering
• MCSE, MCSI, CCNA, CCDA, CCNP, CISSP, PMP Certifications
• Food processing and dairy industry experience
• Working knowledge of M.S. SQL Server, M.S. Exchange Server, M.S. Server 2K3 R2, ODBC connections, switches, routers, and firewalls.
PREFERRED METHOD OF APPLICATION IS THROUGH OUR ONLINE JOB SYSTEM. If you need accommodation or alternate method of resume submittal, please contact Cindy Wilson at (803) 642-5990.
E2 Consulting Engineers is an Equal Opportunity Employer, F/M/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
14 page view(s)