[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Computer / Telecom Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Mon - Fri 9am-6pm
Typically 40 hours per week, not much OT expected
Our client is looking for Inside Sales Representatives. There are currently 8 openings, they want to grow the team from 15 to 20+. Our ideal candidate is an energetic, resourceful, take-charge individual who wants to join a stellar team. Candidate must be a motivated, optimistic, enthusiastic, detail-oriented, and have effective problem solving skills.
- We want you to use your brain and bring ideas to the table. We want your input, your ideas, your enthusiasm, your "can-do" attitude.
- We encourage you to take risks and try new things for the betterment of the company.
- Our client sees technology as its future.
In this position, you will have the opportunity to display your sales and relationship building skills. Your success will be rewarded as your opportunities and your income continue to GROW!
This is a contract to hire opportunity for a rewarding career in sales for both experienced sales pros and those without experience.
70-90 calls per day (50 is too low, 120 is too many)
10-14 deals per month is a good month.
For the first 6 months of the position (Contract to hire duration) the position will pay $14.33 per hour (30k salary equivalent). They will also be given a $600 commission check for the 1st two months of their employment. As the candidate starts to sign deals and generate revenue of the company the candidate will be required to pay back (Will be taken out of their check) the $1200 in commission that was given to them in their first two months. Once that $1200 is paid back entirely the candidate will make 45% of each deal they sign. Once their deals generate another milestone number the commission gets bumped up to 60%.
After 3 months they should be generating 5-6K in revenue which they would get 45% of. After 6 months they should be generating 8K in revenue.
- Consulting and advising with dealership management (Strategic Planning).
- Assisting in dealer training and product implementation.
- Becoming knowledgeable of products and services.
Your day to day will consist of making upwards of 75 calls a day to perspective car dealerships to sell our clients services. You will be selling sales leads of people approved by our client for financing to buy a used or new car. This a good sale to the dealership sales person as the leads in which you are selling are actively looking to purchase a car quickly.
There are various scripts that agents will use for intro, qualifying questions, and rebuttals. Agents are encouraged to stick to the content/intent of the script, but they do not have to read it word-for-word (will have some autonomy to make it their own and conversational, but not too far off track)
- Prior sales experience required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- PC Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Effective negotiation skills.
The managers have asked us to screen for the following attributes in addition to the qualifications above of a candidate that has the successful profile at our client:
1. Motivation (ability to explain why they get up and go to work each day. They are looking for someone that is going to work on their own and doesn't need to be told what they need to do.)
2. Entrepreneurial/ownership mentality (get out of it what you put into it)
3. Listening Skills (understand customer's wants/needs before pitching a product)
4. Professional communication (Proper English both verbal and written)
5. Positive Attitude,willingness to learn
6. Working experience in sales or customer service (overcoming objections) over the phone.
7. Resilience, ability to deal with rejection (Give examples)