[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Computer / Telecom Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
We are seeking an automation tester with strong experience in C# for an exciting opportunity with one of our clients. This individual will be responsible for 70% of the day executing tests that are 50% manual and 50% automated tests for future improvement of the Software development and testing process. 30% of the day they will be reviewing code and helping developers with improvements to the code.
* Find, report and track bugs in Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS) for the product software (Microsoft Windows-based control software, and device drivers for lab automation equipment)
* Create and update development process deliverables such as test plans, test cases, test execution reports and test summary reports
* Design and write appropriate tests, such as black box, integration and functional, for product releases.
* Support manual integration and system-level testing
The responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to the following duties:
- Assures successful completion of assigned projects by constant direct management and oversight from beginning to end
- Find, report and track bugs in Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS) for the product software (Microsoft Windows-based control software, and device drivers for lab automation equipment)
- Create and update development process deliverables such as test plans, test cases, test execution reports and test summary reports
- Design and write appropriate tests, such as black box, integration and functional, for product releases.
- Support manual integration and system level testing
- C# Programming: Working knowledge of C# code and development
- Java development
- SQL or Relational Databases
- Experience with OS virtualization tools (VMWare)
- QA Software Testing
- Familiarity with Agile software development process
- Test Plans: Must have the ability to write, and execute automated test plans from manual test plans
We thank you in advance for your interest. Due to the large volume of applicants, only those qualified candidates selected to move through the process will be contacted.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 844 895-8598 or email, however, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.