[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Computer / Telecom Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Our client, a leader in the Digital Advertising industry, is seeking a Lead Hardware Engineer to join their team on a contract basis.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Lead a team of hardware technician and engineer for all electronic projects of the company
- Project tracking and supplier management for PCB and hardware component.
- Printed Circuit Board PCB hardware component selection
- Schematic Review of supplier's hardware
- Design for manufacturing (cost & reliability or product while adapting for production)
- Prototype design with the hardware team
- Ensure interaction between software, firmware and hardware is done properly.
Requirements for the position are as follows:
5 years of Printed Circuit Board PCB hardware component selection
5 years of Schematic Review
5 years of Design for manufacturing (cost & reliability or product while adapting for production)
We thank you in advance for your interest. Due to the large volume of applicants, only those qualified candidates selected to move through the process will be contacted.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 844 895-8598 or email However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.