[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Computer / Telecom Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
The Call Center Specialist works in a call center environment acting as the main resource for basic technical and functional challenges in our pay statement and yearned tax statement system. Under direct supervisor, services internal and external employees by resolving access issues and providing general support in accessing their year end and weekly pay statements.
- Maintains and ensures data and systems security by verifying employee's identity prior to assisting
- Provide world class customer service in a call center environment receiving both heavy call and email volume
- Responds timely and accurately to employee's access or system requests
- Accurately maintains call center data.
- Develops and utilizes basic understanding of People Soft, Plus Software and Microsoft Office Suite
- Educates and trains internal and external employees, payroll, field support and other personnel in system related issues.
- Reports any system related updates to leadership
- Act as a liaison between employees and various internal departments
- Resolves issues by clarifying concerns; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems.
- Work closely and cohesively with team members to support the timely and accurate processing of all above listed job duties
- Update job knowledge by participating in education opportunities
- Maintains and improves quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines; recommending improved procedures
- Works with confidential matters
- Other duties as assigned