[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Computer / Telecom Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
You may find yourself working on one or more aspects of the recruiting process, including but not limited to:
1. Using information provided by account managers, recruiters, recruiting systems, and reports to assist with the execution of hiring plans.
2. Heavy e-mail and phone interaction with approximately 450-500 candidates as well as recruiters and hiring managers.
3. Articulating and negotiating all aspects of the job offer with candidates (including salary, stock options, benefits, bonuses, relocation, etc.).
4. Consulting with school recruiters, interviewers and hiring managers to establish solid working relationships.
5. Developing candidate attraction and sourcing strategies by effectively marketing Microsoft opportunities, developing key relationships with students, faculty, and administration, and by utilizing headhunting strategies to identify and attract the top talent from our target universities.
6. Developing on-campus recruiting strategies as well as contributing to strategy development on regional and national level.
7. Keeping candidates warm after they accept an offer, answering candidate/hiring manager/recruiter questions.
8. Maintain pipeline of qualified candidates to deliver against immediate priorities.
9. Build a competitive intelligence knowledge base of desired universities.
10. Develop, influence, and execute sourcing strategies for passive and active candidates.
11. Conducting first round phone interviews for technical and non-technical students for Full Time and Internship roles.
* 1-3 years of relevant work experience
* A minimum of 1 year in recruiting field
* Strong organization, attention to detail, cultural awareness, interpersonal, time management, and problem-solving skills
* Professional customer service and phone communication skills
* Ability to effectively manage high volume
* Solid written and oral communication skills
* Natural collaborator and successful in building internal relationships cross group
* Must have working proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Shift- Mon - Fri
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.