[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Computer / Telecom Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Our client is looking for an experience full-stack developer on a permanent basis. This team is responsible for ensuring all information is being used to detect someone when that person is calling 911 such as localisation, GPS, mapping, information on web, information in Police systems, etc.
This team is the core development for new projects. This one in particular is what their application does when someone calls 911 and can't talk. The application will pull all information possible to help assist the individual and emergency responders.
- Develop the UI of the application in Angular.
- Develop in the core of the application in Java.
- Develop new features to connect the application to the cloud. Ensuring that new features and core application has a good connectivity when it pulls from existent databases.
- Ensuring that new features and core application has a good connectivity when it tries to connect to different hardware.
- 5 years of experience with Back end Java application development
- 5 years of experience with Front end Development (Angular is best)
- 3 years of Development with API and microservices
- Netflix OSS
Aerotek is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 844 895-8598 or email, however, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.