[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Computer / Telecom Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Mortgage Industry Professionals Needed!!
Our client is a top credit union and they are looking to add to a remote Mortgage Underwriter to their team!
**This position is completely work from home
- Reviews and evaluates loans to ensure data integrity of the loans files
- Monitors daily mortgage pipeline to identify areas that require intervention in order to expedite mortgage process.
- Work with outside vendors and service providers to facilitate the loan process
- Support and fulfill Management requests related to audit preparation, sale preparation, HMDA reporting and more
- Functions as a business lead on departmental or organization-wide projects
- Actively works with management and staff seeking process improvements to automate and/or streamline operations and maintain adequate controls
- Promotes and maintains a positive work atmosphere by communicating in a manner consistent with professional standards to work effectively with members, co-workers, management, partners, and vendors
- 3+ years of underwriting experience in a credit union or bank
- Full cycle underwriting experience
- Encompass preferred
Please send all resumes to or call 203-388-7467
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.