[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Computer / Telecom Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Position: Healthcare Customer Service Call Center
Schedule: Fulltime. Hours are between 8:30AM - 5:00pm Monday through Friday.
Location: Madison Heights, MI
Pay: $13/hour. $14/hour can be considered if healthcare industry experience is relevant.
Main Duty: Working with clients that are in need of durable medical equipment and administering their benefit plan effectively. Make claims, answer questions about insurance and the benefits that come with them. Entering member demographics, taking inbound calls, and managing the service provided. Call center setting with growth potential!
Essential Job Functions:
- Speaks with patients, caregivers, doctors, insurance companies, and other outside providers regarding member account and product/benefit needs.
- Verify and answer insurance coverage questions regarding products they are eligible for and what costs will look like.
- Maintains patient accounts by obtaining, recording, and updating personal and financial information.
- Protects patients' rights by maintaining confidentiality of medical, personal, and financial information.
- Documentation creation and follow up to ensure necessary documentation on file.
- Minimum Experience: 6 months of customer service experience.
- Ability to have a thick skin due to some of the conversations being difficult.
- Healthcare / medical office administration experience providing customer service is a plus.
- Proficient computer skills. Ability to learn company software and applications
- Strong data entry skills. 30 WPM
- Empathy, Compassion, Positive Attitude
If you are interested in hearing more information, please send your resume to:
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.